Alpha Search Advisory Partners has thirty years of experience providing young interns with a rigorous educational environment that effectively prepares them for the challenges of the job market and workplace. Work with a dynamic, collaborative team to produce quality deliverables, and leave well equipped to secure coveted positions in the business world. Among our alumni are investment analysts at private equity & hedge funds, real estate entrepreneurs, J.P. Morgan attorneys and Senior Counsel at Goldman Sachs.
Interns gain exposure to all three industries in which Alpha Search is active:
– Executive search & human capital advisory for alternative asset managers, esp. hedge funds, CTAs and PE ( >$5Tn industry worldwide).
Interns will research alternative investments, the asset management industry across all asset classes, investment strategies and geographies.
– Outsourcing, specifically business & recruitment process outsourcing (BPO/RPO) across financial services ($130bn in 2019).
Interns will take part in growing the business, execute deep dive research of competitive landscape, and develop messaging, content, and a digital marketing platform.
– Real estate investment and development in the Delaware Water Gap area of Sullivan County, NY.
Interns will Source & value properties, assist in development plans, interface with law firms, regulatory bodies, lenders and service providers, and research distressed investing in foreclosures, tax auctions and loan purchasing (NPLs).
– Superior verbal and written communication skills.
– Internet research & business computing proficiency (Word, Outlook PowerPoint & Excel).
– Attention to detail, structured and organized.
– Able to work independently and as a member of a team.
– Previous work experience
Please email your resume in confidence with Reference “Internship” in the subject line.